Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bright Eyes

I want to share a quick story that happened at the BiDM on Saturday.

A little girl around 5 or 6 years of age, arrives to have a look at my
stall with mum, and has $5 burning a hole in her pocket. Mum
encourages her to keep looking around, as do I - as I had seen the
fantastic things for little ones at the market.

So off they head, a few hours later there she was again with her $5.
The look on her face was absolutely priceless when she asked the price
of the small notebook and she realised she had enough money to
purchase it.. it was gorgeous.

So little story to inspire you to keep creating and making beautiful handmade things, keeping in mind that
what you design and create bring a little joy to someone no matter age.

Michelle

2 comments:

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

I am sure that would have been priceless... you made a littl girls day - how good is that.

Micky
xxoo

susiegb said...

sweet story Michelle ... :)