Monday, June 29, 2009

The Boutique Markets - Hamilton

Sunday the 14th June saw Vintage Visions debut at the new Boutique Markets, Hamilton.
The day was great fun and the weather was stunning. I was lucky enough to have a walk (hobble) around and see all the wonderful talents at the Markets and catch up with some old friends as well.

A big thank you to my helpers Kaitlyn and Lara for there assistance on the day, I couldn't have had such a successful day without them. There setup and carried stock to and from the car, a lot quicker than I was able to on the day.

For Vintage Visions is was a fantastic day, meeting many great people, full of love for hand made items and very appreciative of the work that all artisans put into their pieces.

I am really looking forward to the next market day in July, I hear that it will also involve a little chocolate!
Hope to see you all there. Sunday 12 July.

http://www.boutiquemarkets.blogspot.com/

No comments: